DT team work March for Scrap FX Australia with video tutorial

Hello everyone,

after three weeks of illness I am back .....

I am having two art journals for you, one postcard and one page for the special photo

book of Joshua. I hope that I can inspire you a little bit with my dt team projects.

Slowly spring is beginning to catch on here, that led me to create a little bit with

bright colors. The month theme at Scrap FX  is: numbers and letters.

I used from Scrap FX:

Polygonic stencil

Script transparency

Loopy Script stamp

larger image Grunge Alphabet stamp

Buttons B Script stamp

John & Harry stencil SMALL

my art journal pages..





I also have a video tutorial for you ...over 
a new page for the photo book of Joshua.


These pages are 2D and easy to follow .
I played along with the new Distress Oxide and the special stamp paper from Ranger. 
Distress Oxide fossilized amber, mermaid lagoon, spiced marmalade. Archival Ink, monarch orange.

You are awesome...


And finally I made a postcard as inspiration...

Here is the Link to: scrap FX
Thank you so much for visiting.
Have a nice day.
xoxo
Heike



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout